Under the Weather


I'm still feeling a bit out of sorts, so I didn't work on my Winter Sowing project yesterday. Sad! Those of you who are wondering about all those empty milk jugs and toilet paper tubes will have to hold your horses... I'll fill you in soon. 


For now, feast your eyes on the paperwhites I grew in November. They were so fragrant and lovely. Very leggy at the end of their life, but I will continue to experiment with them again next year. I heard diluting their water with rubbing alcohol helps stunt their growth. Can anyone confirm?

I hope you had a lovely weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.