If You Didn't Already Know - I'm Slow


Slow on the uptake... Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day, Wordless Wednesdays, Floral Fridays, Tulipy Tuesday (OK, I just made that up). It seems that participation in these "days" is a good way to showcase your garden and what's growing on. To do so, however, one must categorize themselves into the realm of social media.

Consider this my #FloralFriday or #FF or whatever it's called. I'm going to start #hashtagingeverythingfromnowon. 

I kind of find it annoying. Don't you?!


I see the point. I'm getting used to it... but don't confuse that with me "liking" it. #justsayin

The gorgeous lotus photo was taken (by me) a year or two ago at the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory and the Clematis 'Jackmanii' is in my garden on the south side. It will be moved this spring -  south side is not the ideal spot for it... I think.

Have a lovely weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I know what you mean about all the different garden blogging memes. It's hard to keep on top of all of them. On the plus side for you, you seem to get the twitter thing much better than I. I have yet to write a single twit. I mean tweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, I'm trying. I found the chats pretty fun. I've participated in #gardenchat and #treechat. So far last week's (or was it this week's?!) Tree Chat has been the most informative. Garden Chat feels like a get-together with old friends.

      Delete

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.