Sunday Sprouts!


My lovely Micro Greens from Botanical Interests have sprouted. The little buggers were up in less than a week. That's fast! I purchased the Mild Mix which contains equal parts of:
  • Beet Bull's Blood
  • Cabbage Red Acre
  • Kohlarabi
  • Pak Choi
  • Swiss Chard Lucullus
They still have a bit of growing to do, but I'll snap a photo before we harvest. I only sowed 1/2 the pack so we'll enjoy another round of MGs in a few weeks.

Oh! And I can't forget about #supersowsunday. It was my first time participating in the Garden Chat event on Twitter. It was really, really fun! AND AND AND!!! I actually won something! I couldn't believe it. I never win anything (except pushup contests against Workerman)! I have a post about #supersowsunday planed for this week, so stay tuned.

Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.