Christmas // Cacti


Happy Holidays from Oneida, Wisconsin! Obviously this photo was not taken in Wisconsin, but in my other favorite place - New Mexico.  It's one of the only photos I have of myself which conveys the slightest amount of excitement. :) Really though, I decided to dig this one out because all I've been doing while on Holiday is reading this AMAZING blog and dreaming of a zone 8 garden.  

I hope you and your families are as excited and hopeful about the New Year as I am.  2013, baby!  Let's make it the best year yet!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.