Happy Flowers & Hometalk Chitchat


 I spent the majority of my day inside dreaming of being free... I heard it was nice outside.
And tonight, with a slight chill in the air, I'm reminded of fall. I don't much care for winter, but fall I can do. Fall puts me in nesting mode.

I'm not sure if the nesting I do is the same type of nesting other nesters do, but creating a home that feels cozy (and uh, clean) is something I must do every fall. Us Northerners spend so much time inside during the winter months, a cozy abode is a must. Clean (all) the clothing, hang the paintings, fluff the pillows and comb the sheepskins...

The act of fall nesting is satisfying. It feels good to have a place for everything and everything in its place. It feels good to sit, relax, enjoy a fire and think about tending to your home instead of tending  your garden. 

I know I'm not alone...

***

So my garden friends, I ask you, have you heard of Hometalk?

It's a good place for gardeners and nesters alike. I urge you to explore it if you're unacquainted. It is pretty amazing. :)

Since becoming a "blogging" member of Hometalk (after they saw my Potager Garden post), their lovely team asked me to curate one of their Pinterest boards entitled Side Yard Makeovers.

Here's what I came up with. I'd love for you to check it out.

I've found some FABULOUS gardeners via Hometalk. Many of them are included in the 17 Marvelous Side Yard Makeovers Project, so grab a glass of wine (or your preferred bevvy) and prepare to be inspired!











1 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the flower pic!!! I think I am beginning to long for a bit o' Fall now that we have had torrential rains and heat. Loved the side makeovers too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.