Operation Leafmould & Other Things

I finally set up the wire bin I purchased last winter from Gardener's Supply. I'm going to make leafmould. It will only take a few years...
For more information on leafmould (or leaf mold) click here. It's guaranteed to make a lovely mulch for my perennial beds. I probably should have purchased more bins. Oh well!
 
Purple pavement coming into a fall bloom. Silly rose. Looks great with the blue spruce backdrop though.


Have to brag about this dahlia again... it won't stop opening. After our heavy storms last night, it's even bigger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.