Night Gardens

 


There's something very appealing about darkness. You don't see many garden bloggers discussing this topic or how their gardens behave when the sun goes down. In recent weeks I've become more aware of plant behavior during these special hours; heading out into the garden around 10:45/11pm wearing a headlamp. It's fascinating.

***

I was out at sundown yesterday and thought I'd snap a few photos. Of course, I've altered them to reflect my new obsession with night gardens. The original photos were quite dark to start; I never use a flash.

I love their eerily romantic quality. You may see more of these this summer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

ABOUT

Sarah Brackney is R&S Garden. A gardening fiend. She is no expert, she just gardens. Her gardens are her art. And yes, she has weeds in her garden; she just chooses not to show them to you. Thanks for visiting.